We all hate winter dryness as it shows on our skin and face. But the most prominent areas affected by the chills are our soft and delicate under-eyes, which are also the most neglected, the most taken care of areas being our cheeks and lips. Deprived of moisture, our under-eye skin often becomes flaky and dry with lots of puffiness in winters. To keep your eyes well-rested, therefore, all you need is intensive moisturization by any good intense hydrating under-eye cream. And, don’t we know that the best under-eye cream during winters undoubtedly turns out to be any of the natural oils and herbs?
Why should you say “Yes” to natural under-eye creams this winter?
During winters our under-eye skin starts dehydrating faster, becoming puffy and harsh with the season’s onset itself. Using a regular moisturiser in these delicate areas, therefore, becomes a bit tricky since it may cause irritations to the eyes. Regular moisturizers also fail to heal ageing signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, etc, which get aggravated during the harsh season. Only a naturally best under-eye cream, therefore, can provide quick remedies to keep your under-eye skin moist and healthy all day long, all through the season.
To opt for the best under-eye cream, you must start with researching about the ingredients it has. As the under-eye skin is thin, it requires careful nourishment and moisturisation, which only natural essential oils can provide. Eyes are the most sensitive parts of our face, so it must be kept away from harsh chemicals and irritants as well. So, before you buy an under-eye cream, make sure that it is free from all harmful chemicals or toxins, while being rich with organic and natural ingredients.
Oh-so-wow benefits of a 100% pure and natural under-eye cream during winters
A few ingredients that you must look out for in your intense hydrating under-eye cream this winter, and their rationale are:
- Organic Almond Oil, Rose Water, Aloe Vera, Wheat Germ, and Sesame Oil for collective and deep nourishment of your under-eye skin, for powerfully assisting in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and dryness.
- All-organic Almond, Sesame, and Wheat Germ oils, which are by their very nature light-textured and non-greasy. These oils get quickly absorbed by the under-eye skin providing deep nourishment to your sensitive skin areas.
- Aloe Vera and Rose Water to soothe your under-eye skin and provide intensive hydration to keep your eyes relaxed all day long.
- Almond Oil and Sesame Oil have powerful antioxidants that work on the free radicals produced in the skin effectively reducing pigmentation—dark circles and dark spots, thereby improving the skin tone.
- Wheat Germ Oil, since it protects the sensitive under-eye skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun.
User reviews indicate that Indus Valley Intense Hydrating Under-Eye Cream is known for its purity and acclaimed skin benefits, especially during winters. Enriched with all the above discussed natural essential oils, the non-greasy and lightweight under-eye cream gets easily absorbed by the skin to keep your skin soft and supple all day long. For best and visible results within a few weeks, you must apply it daily as specified on the product label. You can buy under-eye cream by Indus Valley from all online platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, and more. The cream is suitable for all skin types, from oily to dry to sensitive.
The best thing about the 100% pure and natural intense hydrating eye creams is their natural ingredient formula. Being completely free from chemicals, they are the safest and healthiest for our sensitive under-eyes.
Please feel free to provide your own insights in the comments section below.